|Contact phone||+91 9087724441|
|Lot area||1500 sqft|
Ready to move to your dream home within your budget? Let your search end. Here is the key to experience a peaceful living in the heart of Coimbatore.
3bhk Individual house available in Coimbatore Gandhimanagar with spacious rooms and attached bathroom. The property is DTCP approved land. The house is in one of Coimbatore’s fastest evolving residential areas. A beautifully designed house with all the modern-day amenities needed for a middle-class family. “House is the starting place of love, hope and dreams”
Protection from the harsh environment
Built near to the city providing an atmosphere of serenity, the house is away from the hustle and bustles. Built-in a promising location, the house has an area of 950 sq feet and 1320 sq feet. It gives a panoramic view of the place from the terrace. The house has a beautiful portico which is suitable for gardening. The living room is spacious, well-lit with sunlight, and airy. Two bedrooms with attached bathrooms make the house a building of comfort. the room ensures adequate ventilation and has warm living spaces. The location has excellent connectivity to banks, hospitals, supermarkets, and other public places.
The property offers several amenities
- 3 phase electricity connection
- Wall-mounted cupboards
- Abundant water supply
- All rooms fitted with lights and fans.
- Ample sunlight and ventilation.
- Surrounded by divine places.
- Resilient foundation with quality materials
- Abundant water supply
- Easy access to school, college, and market
- Waste disposal area
- Hygienic surroundings
- Transportation facilities
This beautiful 2 BHK Individual house situated at Coimbatore Gandhimanagar. It has a built-up area of 950 sqft and 1320 sq. ft. The house has a compound wall with 2 gates and a tar road frontage.
- The Specifications of the house is worth appreciating.
- The house has an RCC frame structure and plastered walls for cracks reduction.
- Designer ceramic tiles for floor and walls in bathrooms.
- Vitrified tiles in living, dining, bedrooms, and kitchen
- Superior quality water closet and washbasins and health faucets
- ISI marked CVPC pipes for plumbing
- High-grade wooden doors and windows for the main door and internal doors
- Centralized cabling systems for all electrical requirements.
“Nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home”